In recognition of the importance of the personal information which we acquire from all of our stakeholders,
Chuo Research Center (hereafter, “our company”) not only considers privacy to be a basic principle of our corporate activities,
but as the most important issue facing management.
In order to provide safe, secure and reliable services to everyone,
we have established and strictly observe the following basic policy,
about which every employee has been made thoroughly aware.
1. Basic policy
- Our company complies with the Personal Information Protection Act and other related laws and regulations.
We have also established internal regulations for protecting personal information
(hereafter “our company regulations”), which we execute and maintain as we strive to continuously improve.
- In addition to establishing a management system for the protection of personal information,
our company notifies our officers and employees about our regulations and we strive to ensure compliance.
- We deal with personal information within the scope of the purpose of use that we clearly tell our customers.
In addition, we will not disclose or provide personal information provided by customers to third parties
unless the customer agrees or there is justifiable cause.
- Our company keeps accurate and up-to-date personal information, while striving to prevent unauthorized access to,
or leakage, loss, damage, etc. of, personal information. We work to continuously correct and improve information security.
- We will respond promptly and in good faith to requests for the disclosure of or inquiries regarding personal information
received from customers.
Established October 20, 2015
Hidetoshi Sakamoto, President and Representative Director of Chuo Research Center Co., Ltd.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
When our company receives personal information from customers, we will clearly inform them of the purpose of its use
in advance, and then use that information only within the scope of that stated purpose of use.
If it becomes necessary to use personal information for a purpose other than that described in advance,
we will inform the customer to that effect and use the information only after obtaining the customer’s consent.
The purpose of use of personal information kept by our company is as follows.
- Personal information about customers
- Consultations with customers, meetings, etc.
- Shipping goods, materials, etc.
- Sending information on services, events, etc.
- Providing customer support and maintenance
- Handling inquiries and consultations
- Providing various membership services
- Developing services, conducting questionnaire surveys, monitoring, etc.
- Execution of contracts
- Personal information about job applicants
- Providing hiring information to job applicants (including internships) and contacting applicants
- Recruitment management at our company
3. Proper acquisition of personal information
Our company acquires personal information by fair and lawful means.
4. Provision of personal information
- We will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party except in the following cases.
- When the customer agrees
- When done according to applicable laws and regulations
- When necessary for the protection of human life, body and/or property, and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to a third party as to achieve the stated purpose of use
- When business is inherited due to merger, corporate split, business transfer or other such reason
- Regardless of the (1) above, if it is deemed appropriate for us to have an affiliate company or agency
handle inquiries or the provision of services to customers, our company may provide the affiliated company
with names, addresses, telephone numbers, etc. of customers. In such cases, the customer may ask our company
to cease providing personal information to affiliated companies, etc.
5. Inquiries about personal information
For inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, deletion etc. of your personal information, please contact us from the inquiry form.
6. Other matters
- 1.About access information
- On this site, we may acquire access log information in order to provide better service.
Please be aware of this policy in advance.
The purpose of keeping an access log is not to identify the personal information of customers.
- 2.About cookies
cannot be used to identify specific individuals themselves, and are therefore not regarded as personal information.
Cookies can be refused in your browser settings.